Balancing Moon Game Wooden ToyGoki
He lies quietly, but you need a steady hand to place as many pieces on the moon as possible. It’s all about the balance.
The Goki wooden moon is a half-moon curve with the face creating ridges in the moon to fit in the cylinders. A variety of different sized and coloured rounded wooden cylinders are provided as the puzzle pieces to stack and balance.
- Contents: 20 pieces including 1 wooden half moon, 18 coloured wooden cylinders and a coloured dice
- How to play:
- The moon is placed on the table, like a see-saw.
- Take turns to roll the die to find what colour cylinder to place on the moon.
- If the moon tips over, or the cylinders fall, then you are eliminated.
- Continue to stack the cylinders until none are left or all other players have been eliminated.
- The moon rocks back forth adding an extra challenge.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Encourages critical thinking and spatial awareness.
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.1 cm